- Site visit/survey within Billings/Lockwood city limits. During that visit I will help you determine the best place, size, style etc. for your garden.
- We’ll talk fences, compost, soil, sunlight, water, and your availability to maintain your garden (which helps us determine the size and focus of your garden).
- We will discuss what types of vegetables, flowers and herbs grow well in our climate as well as what your family would eat.
- I will give you area-specific information on seed starting and garden planting dates, varieties that do well in part-shade, and about the benefits of organic gardening.
- We will determine the best approach for your garden bed building itself, with detailed instructions given on how you/your family can implement this approach.
- I will draw out a map with plant spacing and locations, so when it is time to plant, you know exactly what to put where (including seeds and seedlings).
Let’s talk Gardening!